I am a currently-serving Peace Corps Volunteer in Bulgaria. The views on this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of the Peace Corps.


Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Mom





My parents came to visit me. These photos are from the Black Sea. I love the Black Sea. Some people complain that it's too touristy and overrun with eyesore hotels. In some places that is the case but not everywhere. We had the best time here (near Varna) and then enjoyed the nearly void of tourist beaches near the Turkish boarder.

The second photo is of my mom and dad playing in the water. They were so much fun to be with. True to form, I managed to screw up some plans and directed us to the wrong hotel. We ended up at a hotel for families with little kids. It was more of a cabin really. Turned out to be a lot of fun though.

The third photo is of a little kid, having so much fun, who my mom enjoyed watching.

1 comment:

  1. Those photos are so amazing. Our mom is beautiful. kobieta polska.

    ReplyDelete